The agenda can be downloaded here.
Abstracts related to above mentioned topics can be submitted as either oral or poster presentations. All abstracts must contain at least 250 words and consist of three sections: problem formulation, research/discussion and conclusion. Contributions must be in English.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is extended to 31st May 2020.
Abstracts can be submitted for oral presentations and posters through the AGES conference website or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
ENA Young Professional Award:
ENA encourages especially young professionals to submit an abstract. The best presentation by a young professional will receive the ENA Award which in 2020 will be a “Vienna Philharmonic” gold coin.
Criteria for the ENA Young Professional Award:
1. be under 35 years,
2. be the main author of their work,
3. have the written authorization of their co-authors to participate in the competition.
The prize will be awarded to the best presentation taking into account:
- innovative character of the work presented,
- relevance to the stakeholders (industries, regulators, researchers, public,...)
- formal quality of the oral presentation.